Sunday, March 27, 2011

286 and the Ride was a Fine Fix

Although the weather for both days this weekend didn't measure-up to normal-for-this-time-of-year temperatures by about 10 degrees, it still felt good to have a couple of good rides. :) *********Time for more of these******** ************************************* Yeah, took the WR-250XX out both yesterday and today, and I had a good time. Even though I'm still getting used to the feel of the bike and even though the temperatures weren't high enough for the tires to truly work as well as they can, the bike is feeling very good, indeed. High points for this bike are the rear suspension (which works well since the rear shock was overhauled by Go Race Suspension over the winter), strong front brake (thank God, because fitting high-end brake parts, like I had to do with the DR-Z400SMK9, ain't cheap), quick-revving and high-revving power, correct-feeling ergonomic layout, great handling, and killer looks. ************************************* All-in-all, it's a fantastic bike, very fun to ride, and I'm very glad I decided to buy it as soon as I found out about it. I am, for sure, looking forward to many a' fun ride this season. It will be sooooooooo good once I get those nice, new Michelin Pilot Power tires mounted and the weather gets warmer. Soon. Very soon. :) ************************************* -John

1 comment:

  1. P.O.S. website is jumbling my finely-crafted paragraphs together, again. :(

    ReplyDelete