Sunday, May 1, 2011

298, and the Weather is Great

Too bad the rear brake shoes in my clammy 2004 Ford Ranger ain't so great right now.
Basically, it feels like the brake shoe friction material has come off the steel shoe, is getting ground-up inside the brake drum, and is resulting in brake pedal pulsation, ugly noises, and poor braking performance.
In other words:
No driving it until I get it fixed, which should be soon.
Thank God, at least, the weather is warm, so riding my WR-250XX as my transportation during the week won't be too uncomfortable and cold.
Still sucks for hauling the groceries home in my back pack. :)

Watched the MotoGP race from Portugal this morning, and AMA Supercross is coming on at 12 noon, too.
You gotta' like motorcycle racing on TV.
What else is there worth watching?

Off to try to enjoy the nice Sunday weather, even though I woke-up with a headache. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment