Thursday, April 14, 2011

If April Showers Bring May Flowers, What do the May Flowers Bring?



Pilgrims, silly. :)


This cramming together of the words without paragraphs really sucks, you know.

Makes reading this about as easy as reading some jibberish from a message board, where you often get stuff without punctuation or caps or even any kind of a break between sentences.

You know - 2nd grade writing done by supposed adults.

Actually, most 2nd grade kids can do better than that.


Haven't ridden the WR-250FY yet this year.

Why?

Two reasons:

No. 1 is that since I no longer am storing or maintaining the bike in my dad's garage, it's simply more of a pain in the ass to take it riding, bring it back home, wash and lubricate it, and them put it back in storage at it's current spot.

However, I think the main reason is No. 2:

I just haven't been bitten by the Pachaug rock pile bug yet this season like I did last season.

Basically, I haven't felt like getting the WR-250FY back out yet, and I'm not about to make myself go out there just to say that I did it.

I rode out there so much last year, I believe that it's just my own way of saying that I've had enough of it for the time being.

That may change at any given time, be it tomorrow, next week, or next year.

At least I still have the bike for it right here with me whenever I do decide to go.


So, for now, I'm concentrating my riding with the WR-250XX on the street.

I'm not really surprised that this is what I've chosen to do since this bike is my most recent aquisition, and it's a whole lot of fun in it's own right.


Off to jerk,

-John


No comments:

Post a Comment