Monday, September 24, 2012

398 Wood Shavings on the Ground

Yesterday, I skipped a Sunday ride and went out to clear the fallen tree parts as planned, so not much to post about, other than saying I brushed-up on my bow saw technique.
Although it seems like a drag not going for another Pachaug ride, I simply didn't have much desire to do so since conditions were as they were yesterday, and I felt as if I'd already ridden enough for the weekend with my vision being compromised.
Plus, it really was more important to clear the tree fall out of the way.
Now, any Pachaug loop riders may pass unhindered.

I sometime wonder how many more times I can ride the Pachaug loop before I become completely sick and tired of riding every weekend in the same place.
I did feel a bit like that yesterday, but, I know all it will take is one more ride on a cloudy day when I'm feeling good to make me feel otherwise.  :)
Plus, I'm curious to ride the bike in my normal manner in order to really test the results of the softer shock spring and make any fine tuning clicker adjustments if necessary.

Also, as the harsh realities of the autumn season are now here, I do feel it won't be long before my weekly pay at jerk gets reduced to my "winter pay", even though fall just started a couple of days ago.
When that happens, I reduce my hours to match, and that leaves more time for other things.
Like riding.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment