Monday, September 12, 2011

329 and Doing Fine

I went out to the ol' Pachaug rock n' roll pile yesterday (Sunday), and it was a decent ride.
Not a great one because I felt less than 100% for some reason, but, I rode in an acceptable manner and I had some fun and got a workout in the process.

I decided to change things up this time, though.
As I found out the day before on Saturday, there was water in spots where there usually is none, so, instead of basically tip-toeing through these sections, I decided to concentrate Sunday's ride at my favorite pine-needled and whooped section.
What I did was basically skip some sections in order to get me out to the spot more quickly, and once there, I rode this section 4 times.
This section is about 2 miles long, so I had a nice 8-mile rip through the woods.

It turned out to be a pretty good idea, and the next time I get the feeling that the conditions along some of the trail sections might be a bit sucky, I'll probably try it again.
Hell, I may even do it again even if the trail conditions are at their best.
I liked it. :)

Did anybody want to puke looking at the hogwash 911 memorial bullshit all over Internet websites?
It would be more correct to see something like, "1o years after 911, the guys that did it are still not sorry, they're tickled pink that thousands of people were killed as a result of their pre-planned hoax, and they still think the population is stupid enough to let them do what they want with them."

That's more like reality.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment