Sunday, July 17, 2011

Out of my Brain on the 3:15

I went out on the Pachaug rock pile yesterday afternoon on the WR-250FY, and I'm going again, today.
Yesterday's ride was a good one.
My arms got a bit tired toward the end (I did my longer loop of 54 miles), but, it was still a good feeling, all-in-all.
Highlights were the two favorite pine-needled sections of mine, the second one with all of those nice whoops to time together and jump and wheelie over.
Also, I saw no horses. :)

Today, I'm supposed to meet a couple guys at the starting point at 2:00pm.
One guy I know from the shop I work at, and I rode the rock pile with him last November.

The second guy I've never seen before, and have only chatted with him through an Internet message board.
Basically, he asked if anybody ever rode out in Pachaug, and I replied that I did, and added that I was, in fact, going out there this weekend.
He asked if we could ride out there together sometime, so I told him I'd be going today.
He said he'd be there waiting at 2:00pm, so, we'll see how this goes.
He's supposed to be riding the same model of bike I rode last year on the street, a 2008 Yamaha WR-250R, which is a dual-purpose bike and the sister model to my WR-250XX that I currently ride on the street.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment