Sunday, February 13, 2011

265: Clearance, Clarence


The WR-250FY during the procedure known as checking the valve clearances.
The Yamaha 4-stroke dirt bikes are well-known for having bulletproof valve trains, and that was the case here - all were in spec.
As far as that goes, it's all set for another year of riding. :)

Now that that has been done, I'm waiting on the rear shock to come back from Go Race Suspension down in Virginia.
After that and the rear suspension and rear wheel are installed, I'll grease the steering head bearings, change the fork oil, and wait for appropriate weather and ground conditions.

Last year, the middle of March had good conditions without the typical soft and gooey mud and half-thawed-out ground you typically see in the middle of that month.
That was because we had what was basically a heat wave that seemed to speed-up the thawing of the ground, and by the third weekend of the month, it was good riding.
I'm hoping we get the show on the road with the melting of the snow and thawing of the ground.
I'm quite tired of seeing this stuff on the ground.

I'm disgusted with these silly news snippets I see on the Internet, telling me that activists, both here and in Egypt, are so happy that the hubbub is dying down over there, and that now they'll have a shot at some real, down-home, ol'-fashioned democracy.
I don't believe it for a second.
Firstly, I'm not over there myself, seeing and hearing for myself exactly what's going on and why it's going on.
All I have to go on is what I'm reading over here with a few pics to go along with it, and I don't believe for a second they will let me know the whole story - just what they want me to know so they can steer my beliefs and opinions in the direction they want me to go.
That would be something along the lines of:
Yeah! Go Egypt! Take a double-scoop of Democracy! You'll love it!
WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!

No, I think the whole affair is simply a staged event that was planned a while ago, and very carefully, with key players heading the stirring-up of the locals you see pictured in the news.
The goal is simply to remove the former approved-for-use guy and insert the new approved-for-use guy, all the while making it appear as if the people of Egypt called for this and made it happen.

Pure bullshit, folks.
It's just a ploy to get a guy in there who wants to play along with the real movers and shakers of the world (not you or me or our so-called political leaders who supposedly are working for our well-being) and take Egypt into the future that these movers and shakers want.
This probably means something that Lenin would have been proud of, which is probably the worldwide goal, too.
Naturally, the UN military forces will be around to knock anybody on the head that wants to say differently.
You wouldn't see or hear about that one on the news, though, at least not without it being twisted around to look quite different from how it really was.
Fact is, the UN (which is probably just a front group for the world's big shots to use to get their biding done) has been keeping the middle East in turmoil since the end of World War ll, so what makes you think anything has suddenly changed?
Huh?
Because of some people with home-made protest signs?

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment