Monday, June 27, 2011

310


The WR-250XX after an after jerk on a Monday ride.
The ride was only so-so because there were too many Sunday drivers out on a Monday.
Very slow-poke-ish, in other words.

Things have slowed down a bit at jerk during the past week or so, so, since I finished my work before 7:00 pm (now, that's something a bit rare), I went home and broke the WR-250XX out for an after jerk ride.
I was held-up several times on some good roads, but, since I'm a law-abiding and responsible motorcycle rider, I just don't pull out and pass everybody at will (like I'd like to when I come up on some idiot driving waaaaaaaayy too slowly).

Still, there were some good parts, too, so all was not lost on these knuckleheads.
The bike still performs excellently - the engine pulls strongly, the feel of the handling is great, the suspension works very well, the front brake is very good, and those Michelin Pilot Power tires are magic.
I still had a good time out there, tonight. :)

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment