Wednesday, September 4, 2013

428 Bullshit Stories

This past Labor Day weekend was a complete waste as far as riding my WR-250FP went, and it was a bummer because I could have salvaged a day of riding out of it, too.

I rolled the dice and kept to my usual routine of going on Sunday, but, that turned out to be a rainy day.
Monday, Labor Day, was then hoped for, but that, too, was wet.
If I'd paid more attention to the weather forecast (put more faith into the prediction, actually), I would have gone Saturday afternoon and enjoyed dry conditions.
I didn't, so no riding for me this past weekend.
The bike is still waiting to go out for it's first ride since putting the exhaust cam timing back to stock specification, and it will be interesting to feel the comparison to how it was the ride before.

From here on out, I'll hope to remember that Saturday afternoon riding is better than no riding at all on the weekend.

What do you think about all of the blabbing about the US wanting to war it up with Syria?
I know what I think:
It's another bullshit cover story meant for the profane, and the real story is that the initiates, the illumined ones, the ones with the only truly mature minds on Earth, such as the rich and powerful men of the United Nations, continuing with knocking the shit out of those nations in order to get them completely on board with their plans of destroying all of the old-fashioned religions and old-school morality, getting on with their plans of a one-world government, and demolishing a country's own monetary set-up and getting them dependent on a one-world financial system.
All controlled by them, of course, the tight-knit secret society of those who secretly believe in and live by the Luciferian philosophy, the one which teaches that man, through the gift of intellect and the use of this intellect, shall evolve to the point that he, himself, is god.

Gift?
From who?
Well, why is it called the Luciferian philosophy?

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment