Saturday, December 3, 2011

348 and Something Great


This pic should sum it up right here.

I am very happy to say, folks, that my trip to the DMV of Connecticut to get my CRF-450X9 inspected and then registered for legal street use was a blazing success.
Now, I can basically ride that anywhere motorcycles are allowed, which means the Pachaug rock pile, on the street back and forth to jerk, and anywhere else my heart desires as long as it's legal to do so.
Check Spelling
Today (Saturday) is the day of removing the inspection parts and returning the bike to it's proper condition, a condition where actually riding it off-road won't be as much of a hazard as it would be with that stuff (especially the tires) still on the bike.

I wish I was sure I'd be riding the CRF-450X9 in Pachaug Sunday, but, I already opened my mouth and promised a guy I'd go there with him and his friends, so, I feel better about riding the Pachaug rock n' roll pile veteran WR-250FY because I'm still getting a feel for the CRF, and, frankly, I'd rather do that on my own.

-John

2 comments:

  1. Awesome plate....Honda looks good right above....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That familiar Honda logo sure is handsone, ain't it?
    I've owned other Honda motorcycles, just not as many.

    Has someone read my post on the Take Back Wall Street gig?

    -John

    ReplyDelete